Staff members are the foundation of your prison. You need them to do everything such as building, cleaning, guarding, healing and more. There are two 'tiers' of staff: basic and advanced. Basic staff are unlocked at the beginning of the game and allow you to get the basic necessities of the prison working. However, if you wish to expand your prison, advanced staff is a must as they allow you to earn more, make the prison look better, heal prisoners and more.
Basic Staff Править
- Workman - Responsible for all building work in the prison, including objects, utilities and foundations as well as repairing damaged objects.
- Guard - Responsible for looking after and moving prisoners, guarding areas and patrolling.
- Cook - Responsible for cooking meals to feed your prison population.
- Warden - The Warden's purpose is to unlock the Bureaucracy which lets you research and hire advanced staff. Unlocks Regime.
- Chief - The Chief lets you research further in the Security section.
- Foreman - The Foreman lets you research further in the Maintenance section.
- Psychologist - The Psychologist lets you hover over prisoners and view their needs, also unlocks the needs menu.
- Lawyer - As of alpha 31, the lawyer can unlock death row, permanent solitary/lockdown and smaller cell spaces.
- Accountant - The Accountant lets you spend more per day and unlocks more government grants.
- Doctor - Responsible for healing injured prisoners and Staff.
- Gardener - Responsible for cleaning and tending the exterior of the prison.
- Janitor - Responsible for cleaning the interior of the prison.
- Armed Guard - Armed version of the standard guard that can use deadly force with a shotgun in hand when authorised.
- Dog Handler - Guards paired with Dogs, used to find tunnels and sniff out smelly contraband.
- Riot Guard - These guys are armored and better able to deal with violent situations. - Called in through emergency services.
- Paramedics - These guys are not afraid of riots and are able to revive your guards and heal your staff and prisoners. - Called in through emergency services.
- Firemen - Firemen will put out fires in your prison with water.- Called in through emergency services.
- National Guard - The last line of defense. they are capable of putting down any riot. Although that this is a loss condition. The National Guard will only visit your prison if a riot has gone on for too long and many prisoners escape. The National Guard take the prison from you and do not return it to your control. Making it game over.